Reptile Prime® Coconut Fiber Substrate is an eco-friendly product made from the husks of coconuts and can be safely composted or recycled into potted plants or gardens.
- Optimal substrate for terrarium set-ups incorporating reptiles, amphibians, or invertebrates.
- It can be used with tropical species or desert dwelling as it can be used Dry or Damp.
- It has superior Humidity retention capability’s.
- It naturally absorbs and breaks down odor and waste products.
- Use Reptile Prime® Coconut Fiber Substrate as a standalone for an excellent substrate for plant growth in naturalistic terrariums.
- Dust Free
Comes in a Recyclable and Reusable bag